14.8.08

only 15 hours until South Carolinia

I recently was accepted to Monterey Institute for International Studies in Monterey, California.  Up until that point, I had never been farther then Chicago... this was going to be interesting.  At first, I thought I was going to fly there, but I opted to take the longer route and drive from the east coast to the west coast with my sister and as much of my stuff that my chevy aveo (not the hatchback) allowed me to stuff in there.  

Where was I going to stay?  How long would it take me?  I didn't care.  I usually just do things on a whim and hope for the best.  So I left at 3am on August 4th to South Carolina where I would stay with my horcrux, Lindy Bunch.

I drove the whole way, with my sister right beside me.  We beat all the tough traffic spots and saw major cities and areas of the US where no one would dare to put up a house and live.

Finally after 15 hours with 3 stops we made it to South Carolina where I was united with my bestest Lindy!

Lindy was determined to show me the dirrty south and all of its glory:

Smoking inside, faster food, beer beer and more beer, southern belles, chicken fried chicken, Zaxbys and most importantly, cheaper prices.

If you want things to be cheap and im talking gas is only 3.20$ go live down south.

My pics will be posted sometime, somewhere, if you want to see them, contact via email and ill give you the link to my facebook.


No comments: